Thursday, November 30, 2006
Saturday, November 18, 2006
A short article I read on rense.com:
“There Are Four US Carriers In The Gulf
November 7, 2006,
On Oct. 31, the two nuclear-powered carriers, the USS Eisenhower and USS Enterprise, arrived in Bahrain, accompanied by their carrier strike groups. On Nov 9th, the USS Iwo Jima, and the USS Boxer also arrived. The presence of these carriers, combined with Israel's talk of a Iranian strike, sort of makes a person wonder if Bush is up to something. Assault Carriers and Full carriers
This is an odd predicament No one will stand for another invasion, with thousands of dead US servicemen. If America was to attack, it will be nuclear, but something needs to happen to enrage the US public to allow nukes.
If Israel attacked Iran, and Iran nuked Tel Aviv, half the world would celebrate, and the other half would be holding back the chuckles.
The only workable scenario If Bush plans on going into Iran, there must be a massive attack on the Fifth Fleet, or a nuke in an American city. The trouble is - Israel knows it too.”
My own comment on the situation:
1. Iran cannot nuke Tel Aviv because it doesn’t have nukes and in any case wouldn’t be insane enough to do so as this would invite massive retaliation on the part of the Israelis who do have nukes.
2. It could be said that if the Bush administration (or Israel, as it did against the USS Liberty in the 60s) carried out a “false flag operation” against any of these ships, or against an American city, then the world would see it for what it was, with the resulting anti-war feeling both in the States and worldwide, but my fear is that not enough people are aware of the truth about 9/11 for this to be the case. While a majority of Americans believe that the government is hiding something about 9/11, those who actually believe it was an inside job are still, despite what Alex Jones says, in a minority.
3. That is why it is so important to educate people about 9/11 and to do so now. If the Bush administration (or the Israelis) carry out a false flag operation to provoke a nuclear attack on Iran, they know they must so soon, before the truth about 9/11 finally catches up on the American public.
4. We are probably not talking about the kind of bombs used against Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but relatively clean, low-yield nuclear bombs which the US military may have been developing over the last few years and which would have to be used to destroy Iran’s nuclear facilities as conventional weapons would not do the job.
5. The authors final point is very worrying, especially in view of the Israeli attack against the USS Liberty.
Posted by antoine de cicereux at 8:55 AM
Sunday, November 05, 2006
The following documents from the National Archives and the Library of Congress reveal that, beginning in 1941, American political icon W. Averell Harriman and George Herbert Walker, maternal great-grandfather of President George W. Bush, served as U.S. partners of and bankers for Nazi industrialist Fritz Thyssen, the financial architect of the Third Reich and Adolf Hitler’s rise to power.
John Buchanan’s commentary on a Newspaper article in the New York Herald Tribune July 1st 1941 exposing the role of Prescott Bush and his partners Brown brothers Harriman as U.S. partners of and bankers for Nazi industrialist Fritz Thyssen, the financial architect of the Third Reich.
And the article itself
Posted by antoine de cicereux at 9:45 AM
Polish edition of Newsweek article (March 5, 2004), spiked in the US edition, about Bush-Nazi links.
Posted by antoine de cicereux at 9:44 AM
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
MIT engineer and research scientist Jeff King details how the official government story violates the laws of physics and chemistry. He goes on to explain how the subsequent government investigations were designed NOT to uncover what happened. He also provides insight into what most likely happened that day.
Posted by antoine de cicereux at 10:38 AM