Monday, February 26, 2007

Hijack Suspects Still Alive & Well in 2007

Nineeleven.co.uk

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Last Sunday the BBC aired a documentary specifically designed to debunk 9/11 conspiracy theories. However, it contained many distortions, lies, and ommissions. In September 2001, the BBC’s web site ran a number of stories alerting us to the fact that many of the alleged hijackers were turning up alive and well. Here is one of them.

Hijack Suspects Alive and Well

The BBC documentary failed to mention it’s own stories debunking the official 9/11 “narrative.“ These three articles below explain the documentary's flaws in much more detail:

BBC Hit Piece a Tissue of Lies, Bias and Emotional Manipulation

Outraged truth community demands answers from Guy Smith, immediate retractions and apologies urged, savage agenda driven yellow journalism an insult to the truth

Producer Struggles to Defend Flaws & Bias of BBC Hit Piece

Guy Smith says 'we can debate these issues all day' without being able to debate any of them

BBC's 9/11 Conspiracy Files: Points Which Were Ignored

In the run up to the programme, the BBC web site also ran many hit pieces, alerting us to the fact that in no way would the documentary be honest or balanced. I happened to find this piece, which mentioned the original BBC web articles which alerted us to the fact that many alleged hijackers turned up alive and well:

An extract from the article explains more:

“The confusion over names and identities we reported back in 2001 may have arisen because these were common Arabic and Islamic names.”

“We recently asked the FBI for a statement, and this is, as things stand, the closest thing we have to a definitive view:

The FBI is confident that it has positively identified the nineteen hijackers responsible for the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Also, the 9/11 investigation was thoroughly reviewed by the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States and the House and Senate Joint Inquiry. Neither of these reviews ever raised the issue of doubt about the identity of the nineteen hijackers.”

This article was of interest to me, since I have used the original BBC articles in my attempts to lobby MPs about the fact that 9/11 was an Inside Job, a false flag terror operation. I have been doing so since October 2001, when I first visited my MP in Twickenham, London.

In the summer of 2002 I telephoned the FBI, and asked them why were they still listing people who were still alive on their lists of suspect hijackers. You can still look at these FBI lists here:

American Airlines #11

American Airlines #77

United Airlines #175

United Airlines #93

When I spoke to the FBI, they told me that the reason for the confusion was that the names were like John Smith in the West, i.e. very common names. I have never been able to back up this claim until this year, since I did not have equipment to record the phone call. But the BBC article now confirms exactly what I have been telling MPs since 2002.

However, here is the crunch. I then asked, well that’s fine. The names were the same. But then I asked, well why are you still showing their photos? Check yourself. The FBI to this very day is showing photographs of people who are very much alive and well.

When I asked this question to the FBI press officer, he became extremely angry and slammed the phone down on me.

And if you go back to the BBC’s 2007 article, they make no mention of the fact that the FBI have not removed the original photos.

I could go on to talk about the hijackers and their passports in much more detail. But I think this says it all, don’t you?


Simon Ralli Robinson is the author of the first 9/11 expose novel “The Yogi Footballer”

www.simonralli.com

No comments: