Friday, June 01, 2007

Censored Press Conference Shows Bush Losing It

by AWhitneyBrown
Daily Kos
Thu May 31, 2007 at 12:02:49 PM PDT

Mr President, you may need psychiatric help and we in the Press corps are a little scared for our country ...."

I just don't understand why these things don't get reported in the mainstream press. Sometimes I think if we weren't so rich, fat, entitled, and armed to the teeth with every kind of death dealing system known to man, I might actually expect there would be some kind of price to pay for the stupid decisions we make.

I'd leave the country, but as my friend Crimmins would say - "Then you'd just become a victim of our foreign policy."

In any case, my good friend Barry Lank is a crack reporter, and he was able to get a White House press pass. (It's the Gannon Memorial Day Pass)He asked the tough questions the other reporters are afraid to ask, but did we ever see the footage of this?

No. I'm telling you there's a conspiracy of silence around the White House.

No comments: